Re: convert-ly question

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: convert-ly question
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:50:40 -0400

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 2:32 PM, Tim McNamara <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there a syntax for running convert-ly on a directory without having to cd into the directory and invoking

       convert-ly -e *.ly

There doesn’t seem to be a recursive option.  Since I’ve got .ly files in 158 different directories it’d be really nice to be able to batch update them with something like:

     convert-ly -e -r *.ly

I'd like to see this as an option, as well. Or even have a Scheme script available that might provide the function on Windows 7.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT