Re: set-global-staff-size from inside Scheme function

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: set-global-staff-size from inside Scheme function
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:54:26 +0200

Hi Urs,

this constellation compiles, if you wrap the scheme-call to
set-global-staff-size into a void-function. But if it is called, when
the book is already opened, the staff-size is already initialized and
can't be changed (for this book).
It probably works, if you place #(set-global-staff-size ..) before \book
{...} .

HTH, Jan-Peter