Re: Frescoibaldi wizard

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: Re: Frescoibaldi wizard
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 13:34:23 -0500

Sorry for the omission. Macintosh (hence direction to Davide) OS 10.9. The wizard has also always appeared on top for me. Now, to use it, I must call it and then move the Frescobaldi window enough to allow me to click on it.

However, further investigation led me to the conclusion that the problem is related to the "splash screen" problem previously reported. I realized that I recently had deselected the preference to show the splash screen at startup. Re-selecting that preference apparently also resets the priority for the wizard screen.

Bottom line- while Frescobaldi no longer creates a window at startup, when a new window is created and the score wizard is then called, it is placed on top of the main window.

Stan