Re: multiple marks

From: Jim Long
Subject: Re: multiple marks
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:05:01 -0700

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 01:11:03PM +0100, Carlo Vanoni wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm using this nice function to add a right-aligned text that states the
> number of repeats of a repeat block:

[snip]

> It is called with this code at the end of a section
> \repeatMark #4 ##t??? % writes "repeat 4 times"

For clarity, you may want to consider changing your code to say
"play 4 times", assuming that is what you mean.  Others on this
list have raised this point in the past, so while I agree with
their reasons, I can't credit for the original idea.

I'll leave the multiple marks issue for someone else, but you
may find the LSR helpful, as I recall.

Jim