Re: Orchestral score: bottom staff position

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Orchestral score: bottom staff position
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 02:53:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Pierre,

Schneidy wrote
> See  http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=371

Thanks for your message, but unfortunately this is not exactly what I am
looking for. Indeed this example expands the staves of a system throughout a
page, but it still has different distances between the bottom staff and the
paper margin. Please open this  PDF file
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n161732/example.pdf>   I
produced using that code (the only modification I did was to remove the
tagline) and have a look by yourself: when opening in some PDF viewer,
select fit page to screen and then flick around the pages around. You will
notice that the bottom staff does not keep a constant distance from the
bottom of the page (the difference is particularly strong between pages 2
and 3).

Best,
Gilberto