Re: Import, edit and export a Lilypond file using Python

From: Joachim Jablon
Subject: Re: Import, edit and export a Lilypond file using Python
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 01:28:22 +0200

Le 06/04/2014 20:33, brentboylan a écrit :
If I understand what you are after, you want to produce an audio file for
each part (SATB) that individuals can use to practice at home with.

I have been preparing a lilypond file to do the same thing for the choir I
direct.

Wow, thanks a lot for that... I'm going to watch that closely. I feel like it's probably the proper way to go, adding more information instead of deleting it... It probably gives more flexibility to the operation.

Another thing people in my choir ask a lot is midi (actually mp3) file with their voice louder so they can hear their voice easily, but still hear other voices to keep in sync... I wonder if your solution may help that case too...

Well thanks a lot !

--
Joachim