RE: Issue with downloaded manuals

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: Issue with downloaded manuals
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2014 17:03:25 +0000

Try downloading the doc tarball instead (stable:
http://www.lilypond.org/download/binaries/documentation/lilypond-2.18.2-1.documentation.tar.bz2;
 unstable:
http://www.lilypond.org/download/binaries/documentation/lilypond-2.19.3-1.documentation.tar.bz2).
 Extract, extract again, open ~/share/doc/lilypond/html/index.html and navigate
just like you would on the website. It's a lot more data to download, and it'll
take a few minutes to extract, but it's probably the simplest way to do what
you're asking (I won't say it's the only way since I don't know that it is).