Fixed number of Systems on page

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Fixed number of Systems on page
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:54:24 +0200

Hi all,

is it possible to enforce a specific number of systems on a specific page?
For example to say: "I want a given music (e.g. between two manual page breaks) on that page, but I also want to have it on 5 systems"?

Or similarly asked: "Please distribute the following 50 measures on 16 staves."

It that's currently not possible (which I assume) is there a reason against it, or a reason why it is complicated to implement?

Urs