"Live request" prenotice

From: Urs Liska
Subject: "Live request" prenotice
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:53:15 +0200

Hi all,

tomorrow I will have a presentation meeting without a clear agenda. It may be that I will have to ask questions, and then it would make a very good impression if I'd get quick support from the list ;-)

So to all gurus on this list:
If I should post questions tomorrow after 13.30 CEST (=UTC+2) please consider them as urgent ;-) And please don't give me RTFM answers (maybe solutions along with the FM link would be good).

It may well be that there won't be anything, but I wanted to get your attention in advance.

Best and TIA
Urs