Re: specify number of measures per line in score

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: specify number of measures per line in score
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:50:59 -0500

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 7:46 PM, Branko <address@hidden> wrote:
..so if I had 16 measures, and I wanted to have four lines each spanning four measures (short exercise for my little students) what would be the best approach?

Put \break where you want the line breaks, and include ragged-right = ##t to get the last line to fill the whole space.

Only use the function if you have something long.  It could save you time then.

--David