Re: 2.19.4 - when?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: 2.19.4 - when?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 21:12:30 +0200

"Karol Majewski" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi. Can we expect 2.19.4 today? I guess it's about time. It's been a
> month since last development release.

Still two days until it will be a month.  At any rate, we had a stable
release in between, and those make quite a bit of additional work.  So
it's not like Phil has been slacking.

A release on the immediately past weekend would have been the regular
schedule.  I've seen none of the respective activity, so my guess would
be that Phil is pitching for next weekend.

--
David Kastrup