Re: entering chords

From: Gilles
Subject: Re: entering chords
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 14:27:36 +0100

Le dimanche 23 mars 2014, 03:59:21 MING TSANG a écrit :
> c:  the sample .ly has several functions -\extractNotes ; \ePU ; ePL etc.
> and I find several things I don't understand.  please refer to .pdf file.
Dear Ming.
As it seems that some points are not enough clear about "chord.ly", I tried to
make a little doc about the functions contained in this file. You can download
"chord-doc.pdf" here :
http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/chord/

You'll find also in this directory, the last version of "chord.ly"
In this subject, I have to apologize to you about the file "chord.ly" I send to
you in this thread :
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-03/msg00317.html
The \extractVoice function required an integer as parameter but an old version
required a decimal number ! So your mistake was my fault. Sorry.
Actually, there was here 2 features.
So in this last version there is 2 functions :
\extractVoice that requires an integer.
\deepExtractVoice that requires a decimal number
See the doc to know the difference.
Feel free to ask some precisions here if you need it.

-- Gilles