Glissando function

From: Benjamin Fluehr
Subject: Glissando function
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:18:03 -0500

I'm afraid my relative ignorance of Scheme is hindering me here. The LilyPond documentation includes the following example of a cross-staff glissando:

e'''2\glissando
\change Staff = "left"
a,,4\glissando
\change Staff = "right"

I have a score that needs a bunch of these cross-staff glissandos. Can I create a macro, music function, event function, or otherwise, that combine all of this for me?

I am imagining that the macro/function would be callable via something like:
\crossGlissando e'''2 a,,4

Thanks!