[LSR] Some reflections.

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: [LSR] Some reflections.
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:47:40 +0100

[Cci] Sebastiano.

Dear All,
Dear Sebastiano,

Now that the LSR spring cleaning is done, i'd like to throw some ideas to enrich, to simplify, to develop the users participation.
The LilyPond Snippet Repository is a wonderful data bank - and we all use it to find ideas, solution, scheme code, etc. but I have the feeling that it runs in slow motion.
Having said that, I think it would be great and helpful to :

1. have the LSR translated (at least the front pages into the usual langages);
@Seba: would it be problematic to add a langage option?

2. have a dedicated mailing list - such as the one for the Bug list - which would be used for :
- new snippet announcement
- LSR multilinguage translations
- dispach work for snippets updates
- a collective snippet sand box