Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.15

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.0.15
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:59:29 +0100

op 11-03-14 19:47, SoundsFromSound schreef:
Hello, I don't understand what you mean by "browser-like navigation", and those shortcut keys you mention don't seem to work on my Windows build. I'm sure it's because I'm doing something wrong. Can you elaborate a little please on what's new? I usually use the outline window while I input, but I'm confused about this new feature you mention.

I mean if you have \sopranoMusic somewhere in your file, you can Ctrl-click on it (in the editor), and then Frescobaldi will jump to the place where you have written: sopranoMusic = \relative { etc etc }. If you then click the back arrow, or press Alt+Backspace, Frescobaldi will jump back to where you were.

The new arrow buttons are in the toolbar and also in the view menu, you can change the shortcuts. I tested them on Windows however and they worked.

Wilbert

--
Wilbert Berendsen
http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl/