Re: vertical position of beamed rests

From: casey anderson
Subject: Re: vertical position of beamed rests
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 10:54:36 -0700

Hi all,

We ended up refactoring all the rest such that they are give with an explicit note value followed by \rest.

However, that did not solve the problem. Is there any other potential solution? e.g. forcing the starts and ends of a beam to be of at least a certain height if stems up and below a certain height if stems down.