Re: LSR on v2.18

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: LSR on v2.18
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:41:58 -0400

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 12:35 PM, Pierre Perol-Schneider <address@hidden> wrote:

Wow!  Respect.  Thanks for all your hard work.

This is not directed specifically at you - you've done an amazing job already - but there's presumably a further task that would be beneficial - getting rid of most of the snippets/new by updating the LSR.

Thank you Phil !
I'd like to thank also: David Kastrup, James, Robin Bannister, Harm, David Nalesnik, TaoCG, Rachel Thomas Carlson, Gilles Thibault, Noeck, Janek Warchol, Eluze, Federico Bruni, Jay Anderson, Alard de Boer, Paul Morris, Arnold Wendl, Alexander Kobel, Trevor Daniels, Kieren MacMillan and, last but not least, Seba !

for their precious help and support.
(hope I did'nt forget anyone ;)

Cheers,
~Pierre

A huge Wow! from me, as well! What a job. Thanks to all of you.

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer
Brattleboro, VT