Ancient tablature template

From: Schneidy
Subject: Ancient tablature template
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 07:10:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi LilyPonders,

I'm working on an ancient tablature form.
The idea is to get an simple tool that helps people to rewrite ancient tab
together with a standard modern score.

Herewith is a first attempt including 3 outputs :
1. a worksheet including three staves, to help dispaching voices, a rhythm
and a tab to control the ancient tab output.
2. a clean ancient tab
3. a guitar score (draft) with all possible annotations and easily
transposable for a futur clean score.

Tab letters are taken from the Bravura font.
Lettrine is from an easy-to-find free font called "Arabesque Initialen".

Please be so kind to give me your opinion (good or bad) and ideas about this
template.

Cheers,
~Pierre

MorlayeContreclare.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n160034/MorlayeContreclare.pdf>

PS. Facsimile is just for info. In this example the need of a three staves
is not obvious but will surely be for instruments like lute.
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n160034/MorlayeContreFac.png>