eps picture embedding into score

From: Mátyás Seress
Subject: eps picture embedding into score
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:51:51 +0100

Hi all,

I have a line of music in *.eps format. And I have a properly working lilypond source code of a choir piece. The piece has a title, composer name etc. as well.

I'd like to do the following: the eps picture should be the first line of the music - coming right after the header - aligned in the center, and then the normal vector graphical lilypond-made score should follow.
The output should be pdf.

I tried to use \eps-file, but it didn't work. :(
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Mat

ps.: I use \version "2.14.2" and Frescobaldi IDE
pps.: For those out there who wonder why I'm doing this: the eps is a gregorian chant, and lilypond just wasn't good enough for that - it has known issues with accidentals and ligatures-lyrics misplacement.