Re: how close are we to having an "addAt" or "insertAt" feature?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: how close are we to having an "addAt" or "insertAt" feature?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:19:00 +0100

Hi Kieren,

On 28.02.2014 02:53, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> Although my 3½ year old daughter has had several bouts of
> “day-care-itis” — and my wife picked it up several times — I’ve
> fortunately avoided all sickness this season.
Best wishes, that it stays that way and that your wife is not suffering
too much!
On my part it got worse. I was going to visit friends in Hamburg this
weekend ... now my family had to leave me here alone ...
>> a) The "my" is the first part of an arbitrary identification part of the
>> engraver. In fact "\editionEngraver" is a scheme function, which returns
>> an engraver with the given id-path. So it might be
>> \consists \editionEngraver kierens.great.musical
> So the ‘test’ in '\addEdition test’ is not related to the ‘test’ in ‘my.test’?
Yes, and you got me on that detail! Its a kind of lazyness, to call it
all "test" or "my.test" and has to irritate anyone not knowing in
advance, what I am doing here.

I am going to produce examples with more meaningful names.

Best, Jan-Peter