Re: Vertical/Horizontal presentation doesn't work

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Vertical/Horizontal presentation doesn't work
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:04:51 +0100

Am 21.02.2014 09:50, schrieb Pierre Perol-Schneider:

Norm wrote
Gents,
      I've tried for weeks to get active windows lined up so I can see
the results of edits on the score with no success.  The printed view is
always vertically positioned.  What am I doing wrong ?

I hardly understand...
If you're looking for a landscape setting, see :
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/paper-size-and-automatic-scaling.html

I don't think that's the issue.
I'd assume he is using some graphical program and has a problem with its interface. So for any help we should know about which program he's talking about.