Re: Frescobaldi and Colors with LilyPond

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi and Colors with LilyPond
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 06:13:53 -0800 (PST)

Philip Rhoades wrote
> Ben,
>
> Move to Linux?
>
> Sorry, I just had to . .
>
> Phil.

Phil, I use GNU/Linux but for this project I happened to be on my Windows
machine when I noticed the crash.

Wilbert Berendsen-4 wrote
> op 11-02-14 06:42, SoundsFromSound schreef:
>> Hello everyone.
>>
>> Has anybody ever encountered this crash before? It's happening
>> relentlessly
>> on Windows 7 x64 bit. I'm currently unable to import /any /color scheme
>> into
>> Frescobaldi. I've tried running as admin, re-installing the program,
>> working
>> with other versions of LilyPond; I am unsure how to proceed.
>>
>> To reproduce, you can try going to Edit --> Preferences --> Colors -->
>> "Menu" button and "Import" color scheme.

Does the file selection dialog not appear?

**No, the moment I select Import the error pops up.

What kind of crash (Internal error message?, Segmentation fault?)

**I attached a screenshot showing the error.

Did you export a color scheme successfully?

**No, I cannot export any color schemes either. Import/Export both show the
same crash window. This seems to only happen on Windows, as I can
import/export just fine with Linux.

(Please use the Frescobaldi mailing list for frescobaldi issues:
frescobaldi@)

**Sorry, I'll do that next time.

-----
composer | sound designer