Re: header not showing bookpart-score header info

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: header not showing bookpart-score header info
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 11:27:18 -0500

Hi Eluze,

> if you're talking about the piece

I am.

> it's clear from the NR:

D’oh. Sorry. As with many things in Lilypond that I have used ‘forever’, I
thought I knew more about the paper/custom-titling variables than I actually do.
Next time I will RTFineM first.  =)

> now you can define piece at top-level as well as in the \score-header:
> and - unexpectedly - "wonderful" will spread over the whole score…

Yep… which I don’t want.

How can I eat my cake and have it, too?
i.e., What can I do to have a header which grabs, on each page, the “current”
header variable(s)?

Thanks,
Kieren.