Re: compilable lilypond-book templeat

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: compilable lilypond-book templeat
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 09:28:08 +0100

I also suggest using just lilypond (lilypond-book makes sense only if you write a lot  of text and want to insert some music fragment).
Of course you'll have to adapt Nick's template and replace the \bookpart blocks with an \include statement and then wrap the \score block in the included files inside a \bookpart.