Re: how to display a predefined guitar fretboard inside a \markup block

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: how to display a predefined guitar fretboard inside a \markup block
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 22:54:36 +0100

2014/1/26 pls <address@hidden>
On 26.01.2014, at 21:00, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> wrote:

There's a way to display a predefined guitar fretboard inside a \markup block?
See below an example of a simple leadsheet: I want to display the chord fretboards below the title. I'm defining the fretboards with \fret-diagram commands, but I wonder if I can avoid it and use the definitions in predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly
You could use a \score block within a \markup block like so:

GuitarFretBoards = \markup {
  \score { %Begin score for FretBoards
  %\layout {\indent = 6\cm}
      <<
      \new ChordNames {
        \set chordChanges = ##t
          \chordmode {
            c1
            a1:m
            g1:7
            c1:7
            f1

          } %end chordmode
      } %end ChordNames

      \new FretBoards {
        %\set chordChanges = ##t
          \chordmode {
            c1
            a,1:m
            g,1:7
            c1:7
            f,1
          } %end chordmode
      } %end FretBoards

    } %end score for FretBoards
}

I can't make your example work...

Anyway I don't think that it does what I'm looking for. I'd like to include in a markup block *only the fretboards* (defined in predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly) , just like I can include a sharp sign with \sharp.
\score inside \markup creates a *full* score.