Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.13 devel first impressions and questions

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.0.13 devel first impressions and questions
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:33:18 +0100

Sorry for top posting; my phone can't quote properly. I'm working to support all of lilypond 2.18 new syntax (almost done).

Yes you can change the log font in the prefs, see edit→prefs→ tools→log. Pressing up/down in the search entry jumps between results.

I develop Frescobaldi in my free spare time. Helping out is not difficult; just clone git or fork on github.

--
Wilbert Berendsen (www.wilbertberendsen.nl)