Re: Label placed at end of \book not recognised in \paper

From: Tom van der Hoeven
Subject: Re: Label placed at end of \book not recognised in \paper
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 18:53:52 +0100

Eluza,

it worked, and as a bonus it gave me an extra blanco page.
The document says: A particular place of a score can be marked using the \label command, either at top-level or inside music.
It does not mention where at top-level. The example only use \label before scores.
I wanted to use it as an indirect way to get the number of pages of a book.
Or is there a name for the number of pages of a book to be used in the \paper{} context.

Tom