frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Stan Sanderson
Subject: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:04:28 -0600

Davide,

The last “port self update” and “upgrade outdated” appear to have broken
Frescobaldi’s Music View on both my OS 10.6 and 10.9 machines. There is only a
gray screen displayed in the Music View window.

Frescobaldi-devel is installed on both machines and has been working well prior
to the update. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

The only thing I noticed is that port installed poppler returns
    poppler @0.24.4_1+qt4+quartz
    poppler @0.24.5_0 (active)

I forced deactivation and forced uninstall of poppler @0.24.5_0, then attempted
to reinstall poplar +qt4 +quartz. Macports reported it had successfully
installed, but once again port installed poppler returned
   poppler @0.24.5_0 (active)  apparently without the variants. Both machines
showed the same behavior.

Thank you,

Stan