Re: Updating Snippets in the LSR when versions are updated

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Updating Snippets in the LSR when versions are updated
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 14:17:34 +0100

Am 17.01.2014 03:51, schrieb Philip Rhoades:
I obviously don't understand why the LSR is being run by a "user" who
seems to be uncontactable . . why isn't it part of the Lilypond
structure proper?  I presume there are historical reasons . .

Well, despite of its importance the LSR is a private project set up by an individual user. Any development of the LSR depends on the time and motivation of that individual user.