RE: grace notes and ledger lines

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: RE: grace notes and ledger lines
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:41:39 -0800 (PST)

Gilberto Agostinho wrote
> after some other tweaks, I came up with the following solution

This solution is actually not working properly. It works perfectly if grace
notes are below the pitch B in the middle line. If the grace notes are above
(thus having their stem down), I get the following error:

Exited with return code -1073741819.

Below is a code showing this crash. It will compile perfectly as is, but by
uncommenting the line \acciaccatura { b'8 } c'1 makes it crash for me. Is
this a bug or is there any mistake on my code??

crash.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n157849/crash.ly>

Regards,
Gilberto