Re: page margins

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: page margins
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 09:07:46 -0500

Hi Joram,

> Not sure if I understand that. You have a lot to do?

This month, I have to engrave a complete stage musical, arrange two one-hour
stage shows, and compose an eight-minute piece for violin and harp.
And that’s not even my day job!  =)

> As a first step you could just post one or several \paper blocks that you use.

I’ll see what I can do.
Aside from my busy-ness, the main problem is that my \paper definitions are
split up across many include files into a larger hierarchy.

Cheers,
Kieren.