Re: page margins

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: page margins
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 19:29:18 -0500

Hi Joram,

> what is the reason that the default margins are so small?

I would rather say, what is the reason that almost all the defaults (margins,
staff size, headers/titles, etc.) are so unattractive?  ;)

I’m hoping to submit a more attractive set of defaults for consideration, the
moment I get my current engraving project done.
(That being said, I’ve got a bunch of projects “in air traffic control”, so I
may not ever get around to it…)

Cheers,
Kieren.