Re: How many slurs in LilyPond need adjusting? (was: New, more powerful

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: How many slurs in LilyPond need adjusting? (was: New, more powerful version of \shape!)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:15:57 +0100

2014/1/11 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:
> Hi Janek,
>
> Thank you for all your continuing and wonderful work on curves in particular,
> and Lilypond in general!

Why, thanks! I'm not sure if you're not exaggerating, i've been
failing to keep up recently and i think i failed some people because
of my lack of time :(

> 1. Would you consider putting all your tweaks and shortcuts in a file — on
> GitHub, maybe? ;) — so that we can all benefit from your expertise?

If you mean tie and slur tweaks, they were added in a comment under
the post.  As for the rest of the functions, yes, i do intend to
publish them in openlilylib/snippets.

> 2. When might HDLCCO (the "highly-desirable Lilypond curve-code overhaul”)
> happen?

No idea.  It will definitely not happen before March (end of my
internship), and i don't know how my situation will look like after
that.  I hope that i will have some time no later than summer....
sorry :-/

best,
Janek