Re: Requesting help with complex notation

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Requesting help with complex notation
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:30:02 -0800 (PST)

Brian Guo wrote
> Hello,
>
> I need help with writing the following notation:
>
> 1) Multiplication signs in time signatures (such as (3×2)/8)
> 2) Multi-arc slurs in single staff and across multiple staves
> 3) Tied notes in metronome marks
> 4) Multiple metronome marks e.g. 8 = 350 (2~ 4~ 4. = 39)
>
> A reply would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the duplicate messages, my email is being screwy tonight. This may
help you with complex time here -->
I found these snippets online a long time ago, they are not mine. But they
work great.

(see attached)

Compound_Snippet.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n157552/Compound_Snippet.ly>