Re: Open string tunings for guitar

From: Fulvio Turra
Subject: Re: Open string tunings for guitar
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:08:16 +0100

Sorry Eluze, I'm just a beginner with Lilypond.
Yes, it works now! I just replaced the hspace#7 with a #3 and it's perfect!
Do you think the difference between the two numbers may be because I use Frescobaldi to edit the files?
Thanks a lot, once again :)
Fulvio

2014/1/8 Eluze <address@hidden>
Fulvio Turra wrote
> Hi Eluze, thanks for your suggestion.
> I inserted \hspace #-7 before \column: in the attachment you can see the
> result.

*before the column* means before the specs for the column:

\set TabStaff.instrumentName = \markup {
  \hspace #7
  \override #'(baseline-skip . 1.5) \column \fontsize #-4.5 \sans { E A D G
A Bb }
}

does this work now?

Eluze