Re: Automatic Fretboards for chords only?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Automatic Fretboards for chords only?
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:30:04 +0000

On 1/7/14 10:53 AM, "vigrond" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Most guitar books contain fretboards for chords only.  Isn't that a broad
>application?

most guitar books that I see have a melody line and a fretboard context.
There is no connection between the notes and the fretboards.  That's the
way lilypond currently works. You pass a stream of chords to the
fretboards context and a stream of notes to the staff context.

I'd be interested to see a small scan of a guitar book that does something
different from this.

Thanks,

Carl