Re: Weirdness With Fonts and Font Tree Snippet

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Weirdness With Fonts and Font Tree Snippet
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:38:38 -0600

Okay, so I did "the obvious" and went through the Fontbook and literally "clicked and dragged" the fonts into the "computer" (I guess that's the sys place) tab, and then I re-typeset the file: It worked...

Well... there's for a lot of heartburn! Thank y'all for helping out! I can't believe that to get that effect it worked that *easily*.

IC,

Josh

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Carl Peterson <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Joshua Nichols <address@hidden> wrote:
> see attached. It was lengthy.
>
> IC,
>
> Josh

I didn't find an entry for Linux Libertine in your listing.

On my machine, I checked Font Book and it looks like I have it
installed both as a user copy and as a system copy. And Linux
Libertine O works for me.

Carl