Re: Efficient transposition

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Efficient transposition
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 15:32:08 +0100

2013/12/31 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> [...] Mike is correct that we want and need more active contributors.
> I'll try to make some proposals early next year how we may increase the
> number of people willing and able to improve LilyPond.  We also need to
> revise our release and branching strategies in order to maximize
> quality, output, and work morale.  We also need to work on LilyPond's
> architecture to avoid the situation where it is falling apart as fast as
> we are adding new functionality to it.

This will be a very important discussion - bad luck that i'll probably
be quite busy...
Please make sure that you cc my other email address
(address@hidden) when such a discussion starts (i
may temporarily stop reading main arriving at
address@hidden, which is the address subscribed to mailing
lists).  I would very much like to participate in that discussion.

best,
Janek