Re: frescobaldi ERROR

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: frescobaldi ERROR
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 11:03:33 +0100

2013/12/29 Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden>
I removed my updated frescobaldi and lilypond versions, and reinstalled to the versions that are currently available in the Fedora 20 repository.
(Lilypond 2.17.26, Frescobaldi 2.0.10)

But I still can't compile *any* lilypond file, not even a minimal example like

{c' d' e' f'}

Starting lilypond 2.17.26 [minimal-example.ly]...
ERROR: In procedure primitive-load-path:
ERROR: Unable to find file "lily.scm" in load path
Exited with return code 1.

have you  searched the archives? for example:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2011-12/msg00169.html