Re: chart alignment

From: Bric
Subject: Re: chart alignment
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 20:56:23 -0500

On 12/28/2013 09:58 AM, Alex Loomis wrote:
The documentation for chords is here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/displaying-chords

I had read these docs.  They don't quite explain everything.

Without a tiny example of the offending code it's difficult to be sure, but I'd think something like textLengthOn might help?

Here is *revised* lilypond code:

http://www.flight.us/misc/chord_glitch.ly

    renders like this for me: http://www.flight.us/misc/chord_glitch.png

Is there a way to force the chord chart to stay down? Always aligned with the preceding chart...

Also, about fonts: I designated the "Baskerville" font, and that worked, but the sharp sign seems oversized. Any redemption for that?