Re: Appending coda on last line

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Appending coda on last line
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 23:55:07 +0100

Hi Helge,

2013/12/21 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>:
> 2013/12/21 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
>>
>> which version do you use?
>> Could you provide a minimal exmple of your score-setup?
>> I.e.:
>>

> I have a complete example. I tried to make it as small as possible. But
> therere are 120 lines. Probably this makes it easier to show my idea. At
> least it's complete and compileable. It uses an included file based on your
> mail from last year.

I rewrote parts of the code.
It now uses my bar-line-markup-command to print braces and brackets.
Please note that this command isn't finished now (I started work on
it, but abondoned it some time ago). You'll see some weirdness, if you
change global-staff-size and/or custom-staff-size.

> There is one additional question. In the lyrics I would like to have
> stanzas. But not in the coda part. I tried to find a solution to have in the
> first measure of my example two lines of text, as this is suggested but
> commented out. Any idea or hint?

See the attached code.

There are several comments in the code, ask if anything isn't clear.

HTH,
  Harm