\RemoveEmptyStaves doesn’t work after percent repe ats

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: \RemoveEmptyStaves doesn’t work after percent repe ats
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:00:48 +0100

When using \RemoveEmptyStaves, after a section of percent repeats the next line containing only rests doesn’t get removed:

\version "2.17.29"

{
  \repeat percent 4 {
    c'1
  } \break
  R1*4
}

\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \RemoveEmptyStaves

Is there a way to manually remove the second line? I need this in a songbook I’m working on right now (close to the deadline) and only want to unfold my percent repeats if nothing else is possible.

It does work correctly with both \repeat volta & \repeat unfold, by the way.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz/Wiesbaden, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de