Re: Short alternate ending breaks staff length

From: James Worlton
Subject: Re: Short alternate ending breaks staff length
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 11:44:21 -0600

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Sam Whited <address@hidden> wrote:
On 12/16/2013 12:38 PM, James Worlton wrote:
> Your last chord in the \harmonies variable is still set at duration '2'.

Wow, that's almost embarrasing. Thanks for that; just one of those
things I should have noticed, but didn't.

No worries. I entered an entire movement of a concerto for full organ and orchestra and had the same problem on the last page. It took me forever to find where the problem was, and it was something similar. So now I know where to look when this happens.

James Worlton