Re: stylesheet file structure

From: Alex Loomis
Subject: Re: stylesheet file structure
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 14:48:08 -0500

If they were to use the keys like Urs suggested then internal sort order wouldn't matter, so, to the user, it would seem like it is user-determined.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 10:42 AM, PMA <address@hidden> wrote:
Urs Liska wrote:
Am 15.12.2013 15:19, schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Exactly the other way around.

> Barenreiter_organ_classical_part_landscape_legal.ly
>
>Barenreiter is most significant, e.g. for sorting.
Actually, for me “organ” is the most significant for sorting! =)
But I appreciate your point.

Would it make sense to have the _user_ determine sort order
(and the program then to concoct matching filename stumps)?

Pete