Acciaccatura slur to top note of chord

From: Derek
Subject: Acciaccatura slur to top note of chord
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 23:59:34 -0800 (PST)

I have a vocal/piano score and the piano score has two voices per hand and in
one hand I am trying to attach the acciaccatura slur to the top note of the
chord but I can't seem to get it to work. Here it the code if anyone would
have any suggestions or tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thank you

\version "2.17.29"

\header {

  tagline = ##f
}

global = {
  \key bes \major
  \numericTimeSignature
  \time 3/8
  \tempo 4=100
}

rightOne = \relative c'' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.

}

rightTwo = \relative c'' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.
    <c c'>8^.

\stemUp  \acciaccatura  d'\stemNeutral<ees,  c'>16^\( <d b'> <ees c'> <f
d'>\)
}

leftOne = \relative c' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.

}

leftTwo = \relative c' {
  \global
  % Music follows here.

}

\score {
  \new PianoStaff \with {
    instrumentName = "Piano"
    shortInstrumentName = "Pno."
  } <<
    \new Staff = "right" \with {
      midiInstrument = "acoustic grand"
    } << \rightOne \\ \rightTwo >>
    \new Staff = "left" \with {
      midiInstrument = "acoustic grand"
    } { \clef bass << \leftOne \\ \leftTwo >> }

  \layout { }
  \midi { }
}
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n155805/example.png>