Re: survey on multiple development versions

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: survey on multiple development versions
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 18:49:49 +0100

Am 10.12.2013 18:30, schrieb SoundsFromSound:
For whatever it's worth, I've always used unstable builds from about 2 weeks
after I started using LilyPond. I began with stable, but then quickly hopped
on the unstables and have had zero issues with my scores.

I love the bleeding edge, what can I say?:)  I am a risk-taker! lol

Using unstable versions of a program like LilyPond is much less a risk than using a GUI tool that can crash and wipe away your current work.