Re: LilyPond Website Work

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: LilyPond Website Work
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:22:09 +0100

2013/12/9 Carl Peterson <address@hidden>:
> 2013/12/6 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> > A complete color _scheme_ might be distracting, but it may make sense to
> > have a title or side bar or other obvious always on-screen element
> > color-coded.
>
> Okay, so I have a patch set ready to go with this. The only differences are
> that the Usage book is yellow, the Internals book is purple, and I made the
> Contributor's Guide black.
>
> Where should I submit the patches for review? I've tried reading the
> Contributor's Guide and I come up with about 3 or 4 different methods, and
> this sort of work is kind of in a no-man's land anyway.

Please upload it using git cl tool, as described in
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review
After doing so, there should be a new issue in the tracker
(http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list) about your patch, and
inside that issue there should be a link to
http://codereview.appspot.com/<something>

If you have problems, let us know.

thanks!
Janek