Re: LilyPond Website Work

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: LilyPond Website Work
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:27:08 -0500

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:
2013/12/6 David Kastrup <address@hidden>:
> Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:
>> A suggestion from my colleague: for a long time he kept confusing LM
>> and NR, and he said that it would be nice if (for example) they had
>> different color schemes so that one will know where to look at things
>> ("hmm, i remember seeing it in the blue manual...").
>
> Learning - Green book
> Using - White book
> Notation - Blue book
> Extending - Red book
> Internals - Black book
>
> A complete color _scheme_ might be distracting, but it may make sense to
> have a title or side bar or other obvious always on-screen element
> color-coded.

+1

Okay, so I have a patch set ready to go with this. The only differences are that the Usage book is yellow, the Internals book is purple, and I made the Contributor's Guide black.

Where should I submit the patches for review? I've tried reading the Contributor's Guide and I come up with about 3 or 4 different methods, and this sort of work is kind of in a no-man's land anyway.

Carl