lilypond.org "Pondings"

From: Urs Liska
Subject: lilypond.org "Pondings"
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 22:30:47 +0100

Hi,

I always was subconciously aware of the fact that there are quite few and repeated "Pondings" on the lilypond.org entry page. Now I found them in the LilyPond Git repository and noticed that there really are _only three_ different items!

Come on, it's not possible that the LilyPond community has so little to offer in terms of projects.
Step out of the dark and tell the world what we do!

Urs