Re: promoting LilyPond

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: promoting LilyPond
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 19:07:22 +0100

2013/12/5 Noeck <address@hidden>:
> at least I know people speaking Polish ;) I would like to have a look
> (even if I probably don't have the time to translate it).

Hmm, it seems that i didn't make myself clear.  I meant to say that
i'll gladly do the translation *if* there are people who'd actually
use it (and contribute back similar "lily-marketing materials").

Since there seems to be some interest, i'll post what i currently have
(in a separate thread).

best,
Janek